Becoming a member
Being a member of the Association allows you to:
- Meet people who have the same interests as you,
- Receive four times a year the newsletter "Lévesque Info",
- Participate in the decisions of the Association,
- Receive help in your genealogical research,
- Access high-quality inside information,
- Enrich the history of your family and that of others,
- Associate yourself with historical events.
To become a member, you must:
- Fill out the membership form,
Mail a cheque or money order made out to "Association Lévesque Inc. " at the address indicated on the membership form.